It high time you got fashionable, ombre is what’s trending lately and with the beautiful dark skin tone that black women have there is a really wide variety of options to choose from. Every other day that goes buy ombre hairstyles become more and more common so there is absolutely no reason as to why you would want to miss out on this stunning trend. The full head bob hair cut displays both style and class which makes it one for those haircuts you cannot afford to miss. What I am featuring for you here is not just the ombre style but the ombre full head bob haircut so if it is what you are looking for then be sure to see some really amazing ideas that will make you look exceptional.
Source:- OMBRE FULL HEAD BOB HAIRCUT FOR BLACK WOMEN WITH BANGS:
I always knew that the combination of maroon and black comes out really gorgeous but from this image it is just too perfect, much more than I actually expected. Her haircut is on point and the ombre it is detailed with was the most perfect choice she could ever make as it beautifully compliments her skin tone. Her whole haircut is exceedingly smooth and sleek. It features a really thick side swept bang styled in a very fashionable way as it cover one of her eyes and slight flips away, the rest of the bangs nicely hug her face shape framing it to complete perfection. On the roots, hair is black and just few inches from the bottom it all becomes maroon up to the ends. If you are afraid of very bright colors this haircut will give you lots of confidence and grab you attention like never before. Medium to thick hair will nicely pull this bob haircut off.
- Add styling product while in the shower or as soon as you hop out of the shower. Gently comb through after to evenly distribute the product and make it all infuse into the hair.
- Set your blow dryer to medium heat and use a round brush to blow dry. Do not move to the next step until all the hair has completely dried.
- Create a very deep side part and sleek hair with a flat iron, try to create a curvy shape while ironing and on the bang remember to flip ends away.
- Finish up your look by applying some shine serum.
OMBRE LONG FULL HEAD BOB HAIRCUT FOR BLACK WOMEN
If you have never tried any colors or any ombre style before and want to avoid disappointments it is best to begin with neutral colors that you know can look good on any skin tone. By playing around with neutral colors you will surely not fail on your look, if you don’t know what neutral colors are then check out the long bob featured in the above image. At first her hair is copper brown but later fades into a much lighter and attractive brown shape, this color contrast will perfectly match any black woman. To add some fashion to her simple haircut it was styled with a center part which is very common these days while the long bangs curve inwards below her jaw lines.
- Begin by working styling product into damp or wet hair. Do not risk adding products to dry hair, it becomes hard and looks pale.
- Blow dry with a paddle brush ensuring to curve hair in on the ends.
- Smooth hair more with a flat iron and finish with a light hold shine spray.
WAVY OMBRE FULL HEAD BOB HAIRCUT FOR BLACK WOMEN
You will love every bit of the wavy bob haircut for the reason that it displays a lot of simplicity yet gives you that very sophisticated look that every woman would surely want to have. It is black from the roots to the middle of the hair strands and just when it starts becoming wavy it turns maroon. Her bob features a very slight side part that leaves hair floating just above the shoulders and for her long face shape this was definitely a perfect choice haircut. Pointy ends add a lot more interest to her entire look.
- Start by creating a slight side part, you can do this in the shower while hair is still wet using a wide toothed comb. Be very careful with your hair when it’s wet since it is still very fragile.
- Use a curling wand to create the waves and break them up with a comb. For those that already have curly hair you can turn your curls into waves by just combing them through.
- You can now apply a medium hold hair spray to add shine to the hair.
BLONDE OMBRE FULL HEAD BOB HAIRCUT FOR BLACK WOMEN
The asymmetrical bob that she is wearing will turn heads on any day and any event because it is very trendy and very flattering for most face shapes. On one side the haircut has long hair falling below her shoulders while the other side bangs are cut short stopping exactly at the jaws. The style features blunt and curved ends that create an extremely gorgeous frame for her face shape. She then chose to go in for the grey ombre where the bottom part is black with the rest of her hair in ash grey. I love how the hairstyle stands out while grabbing attention for her black skin as well.
OMBRE CLASSIC FULL HEAD BOB HAIRCUT FOR BLACK WOMEN
Just like it has been called, the classic bob is one of the classiest haircuts you will ever come across, only classy women rock this gorgeous haircut. On this particular image it is styled with a slight side part which leaves her blunt bangs going down to tap her shoulders. Blunt bangs are very flattering and for her face shape they have just the right length. This cut has rich shiny black on the top but later combines with white blonde, it will take a really confident black woman to rock this white blonde ombre hairstyle. Become the classy woman that has a lot of style by trying out the trending haircut.